sábado, 13 de junio de 2015

Welcome to my blog

Hi guys!

My name is Enara, I'm 21 years old and in just a few weeks I am going to start the amazing adventure of being an aupair. 

Starting from now, I will be telling you my preparation to be an aupair and once I get to my host country, I will be telling you my experience  so that future aupairs, au pairs who are already working as so and people considering becoming aupairs can read my story and ask questions if they want to.

Starting an adventure can be hard, thousands of questions and fears come up to our mind and we all collect stories that we would like to share with others. This is why, anyone who reads me can feel free to ask any questions, and if you want to you can send me advice for other au pairs and stories you would like me to share with others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario