domingo, 5 de julio de 2015

Visiting my host family before I become an au pair

As I mentioned in another post, I actually got to meet  my host family before I we decided that I would be working for them. The family I will be staying with lives 900km away from me, but on holiday they usually rent a house in a town that is an hour away from where I live. So, last summer while they were on vacation they came and visited me.

Well, in a couple of weeks they are going to a place 400km away from where I live to spend a couple of days, so we decided that I would go on vacation to the same place with my boyfriend and we will get to spend a couple days together. So I will be seing them soon! 

This is going to be great for me, as it will allow me to spend time with them, getting to know them before starting to work for them, and this will help me feel more confident by the time I go and move in with them. 

There is not much to tell you guys about it, but I will tell you more about it when I go and visit them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario